July 29, 2010

Swimming with Chloe

Swimming with Chloe means no swimming for myself. She is not independent enough to sit on her own float and move about herself. She needs Papa or Mama to HOLD her tight then only she is willing to go into the Pool. My long awaited swimming plan was kind of ruined again, because I only managed to swim for A SHORT WHILE since Chloe was there to distract me. Papa was there to attend to Chloe but really as a Mama to Chloe, I really do not know how to concentrate to SWIM ALONE without noticing her activity. Furthermore, she was yelling : MaMa, MaMa, MaMa. 

But I must say, even though we need to HOLD her TIGHT when she was in the Pool. I really love to see how she enjoys kicking and splashing the water, she always do it with her BIG SMILE. Sweet! 

No comments: