July 10, 2010

Chloe & Her Car Seat!


Hubby and I didn't want to invest for a car seat mainly because we anticipated that Chloe wouldn't want to sit on it. Chloe is a restless girl, she is constantly moving whenever we are in the car. Moreover, we had a bad experience in purchasing the expensive Peg Prego Stroller & Baby Car Seat, which we ended up did not utilize at all. Especially the Baby Car Seat, I would say the number of times used is equal to ZERO. :P The Stroller was only used on the first three months when she slept alot that time. Haha.... It acted as Chloe's mobile crib, other than that Hubby loves carrying her all the times. (His idea is - if he don't do it now, he will never get to do it when they've grown.)

Therefore, Papa is always unsure about the investment on a car seat. Plus, we have seen the prices ranging from RM300 - RM3000. WOW! So expensive! Of course, we will never go for the TOP Range as we somehow felt that our girl would not use it. But I thought we must get ONE and force her to get used to the car seat. Other than the SAFETY Issue, Our second Princess Baby Clarisse is coming to join our family soon. Without the Car Seat, it will be difficult to travel around. So, I told Hubby to invest the mid range car seat. We went Mothercare today and found this Maxi-Cosi Car Seat is on Sales - 30%. We didn't mind the Mocha Color and it is within our budget after discount - RM 600+.

Well, I didn't expect Chloe to pop into the Car Seat and tell us that she loves it. I am prepared to let her cry and force her to get used with the Car Seat. Papa brought home the Car Seat, and we thought letting her familiarize with it AT HOME before hearing her scream in the car.

The clip shown how much she dislikes the car seat as we expected. Hahaha....Anyway, I told Papa placed the Car Seat into the car, I am preparing to let her cry all the way to Gymboree Class.

BUT!!!!!!!!!! LIFE IS FULL OF SUPRISES! Hehehe..

I happened to munch on a biscuit when we are about to leave the house. My greedy Chloe saw me munching, and she wanted my biscuit. No choice, I reluctantly gave her the biscuit that I was munching halfway. Then, Papa put her on the Car Seat while Mama sat next to the car seat, waiting for her to scream. BUT! She was too into her biscuit, and she didn't make any noise at all. BINGO! She adapted to the New Car Seat, comfortably seated and started to shake her legs throughout the Journey to Gymboree Class. Even without the lure of the biscuit, she was very comfortable with the Car Seat as she felt asleep on her car seat when we were on our way home after the class.
























THIS IS AN ABSOLUTELY VALUE BUY!

No comments: