July 8, 2010

Stretch Mark

Stretch Mark is something that I still can't get over it until now. It was especially devastating for me when I realized how stretch mark affected my body skin appearance. I didn't want to mention to anyone (especially to my friends) because I thought it would scare them off from getting pregnant. Well, I was told that I should wear my stretch mark confidently and it will somehow not affect your life anymore especially when you are busy with your children's life. How? I am not sure. I am still wearing these stretch mark with me.

I am bringing up this "Strech Mark" topic today because I found out a fairly good products - MAMA MIO. Well, it didn't prevent nor get rid of my stretch marks. But, it lightened my stretch marks. By lightening it, making it less obvious. My tummy is round and big now, and at this stage of my previous pregnancy, my stretch mark was RED in colour. But this time round, with the aid of MAMA MIO Stretch Oil & Tummy Butter Rub, it lightened the redness.

I am not too sure how my tummy turns out after birth. Hopefully, it will continues to lighten it.

Try www.mamamio.com to find out more if you are interested.

P/S : Not everyone get stretch marks during their pregnancy. My aunties never get them. Majority of my friends also do not get any stretch marks. I am just the unlucky one. I follow my mum's footsteps. :(




Another product to introduce is it's Boob Tube. This is safe to use even if you are nursing. What I like about Mama Mio Products is that even though they are Body Care Products, it stated clearly on its label that it can also be used on face because they are using all natural ingredients! Hmm... And these creators of the products are not merely biochemist but also mummies who had experiences of the Body changes during pregnancy and how they can prevent/reduce/minimize/tone the appearance of the bad skin texture. They would understand us most I think! :P

No comments: