July 6, 2010

33rd Week- Sleepy

Mama is feeling exceptionally sleepy lately. I didn't experience this for my first pregnancy. The fatigue only played in my first trimester for my 1st pregnancy and I was energetic until the labor started. This time round, it is very different. I am feeling sleepy all the times, yawning with mouth widely opened in the office. *SHY* - Sometimes, I even hide in the pantry to take a short nap but never last long as all the aches stop me from getting more rest. :(

I know i have been complaining a lot for this pregnancy, but I really can't help it. Perhaps my age is catching up which resulting all these pains and uncomfy, or perhaps I didn't take care of my health well enough during the previous confinement. That's why I told myself, this round of confinement, I am going spend more time on taking care of myself - to regain my health. I am not too sure whether how true it is; but worth trying out. Put aside my "slimming programme" first, must regain my health level as my goal for the first month. Then, only aim at the "slimming programme". BUT BUT BUT, I heard if I take too long to loose those extra fats that I gained during the pregnancy, I will never get rid of it FOREVER. Is it true? *sigh* Choose between ONE!

Zzzzz....Sleepy...Especially after a sumptuous meal at SANOOK. :) - No mood to work! :P

Current Weight Update : 59 Kilo (Sob Sob Sob .... 11 kilos gained!)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I understand what u r going thru...i'm experiencing the same. i believe this is because i didn't take good care of myself during first confinement. This time round u should really get yourself a confinement lady at least u have time to rest and papa can help to look after chloe :)

Unknown said...

Hi Chirs,

hope you are well and miss baby chole too.it has been awhile did not see you. Guess this time u shd get more rest if it's natural birth, u can have a malay urut lady and do the wrapping. it helps alot...