July 22, 2010

Swimming gives better sleep

I have been complaining a lot about not getting sleep in the night - the heavy weight, the numerous pee breaks, active Baby Clarisse, aching etc. 

I have found out a good solution to ease my sleep. I set my schedule to swim once a week, and the particular night that i went swimming, I can sleep better compared to the other nights. So, I have decided to increase the swimming session to twice a week. Unfortunately, I can't do it everyday because I need to travel from Sungai Buloh Office to IL's condo (Tmn Desa) then back to home (KL). Plus, going to IL's condo after work needs about 30 mins to one hour depends on the Traffic condition. Also, I usually rely on Hubby's availability. If he's not free, I will not go. Hehe...I feel awkward to go there just for a SWIM and then go Home. So Weird. Nearby Sungai Buloh? Any Public Pool or not? *sigh* ...Where Where Where? Then, I don't have to rely on hubby's availability and swim every day. 

No comments: