July 5, 2010

Bloody Night

I have to cope with Clarisse's activeness and all the aches around my body every nights. I have to think of a way to keep myself SLEEPING every nights. This is bad enough, but it becomes worse when INJURY HAPPENED.

Preparing to sleep, lying comfortably on our bed.

Chloe : Mama.. MaMa..

Mama : ... (Ignore her while she was trying to climb over my body)

Chloe : Mama..Mama

Mama : AWWWWWWW!!!!! (screamed. My jaw? Mouth? was hit by an HARD OBJECT a.k.a. Chloe's head)

Chloe : (Crying)...Papa....(Switched to Papa's direction instead of Mama now)..Papa....

Papa : What happened? Why Chloe's crying?

Chloe : Papa...Papa...pain pain...(holding Papa TIGHTLY and complaining her pain at her face)

Papa : Mama! What did you do to Chloe? Aiyohhh....look at her face...red already

Mama : .... (speechless for a while)...Papa, pass me a tissue, I need to wipe of BLOOD from my mouth...so, u want to see who is injured??

Papa : Chloe Darling, Don't cry.. Papa Saying la..Papa Hug hug la..(**totally ignore if Mama's really bleeding or not)

Mama : ...... bleeding .... (Mama tried to press her gum... SPEECHLESS...while being ignore by a father-and-daughter gang)

Papa : Mama, you should anticipate Chloe's action ma, you see, her forehead is red already.

If I was not wrong, she hit me with her HEAD..not her forehead nor her face. It was HARD...not soft skin FOREHEAD nor FACE. I am the VICTIM!!! Come on, keep the fact right la. HOW TO ANTICIPATE ? I was preparing to SLEEP!

I didn't want to complain so much at that time because Papa and Chloe are in a GANG to bully Mama anyway. No Point! :(

No comments: