September 27, 2012

The First Day...

Hahaha.... The topic cannot get away from no helper issue. Anyway, my mom manages to get part time to clean the house every alternate day. It is not so bad after all. 

I can no longer denied the fact that I am a fussy person. Hahaha...I went home yesterday after picking up Chloe from Bao Bei. I came home saw a messy play area, which is a usual scene that I see every day. However, the thought of cleaning up the mess is getting into my nerves, and I started to look for uncompleted tasks... Sticky Flooring, Unclean and Oily Dinning Table , unfold clothing, lots of ironing for the kids, endless list... 

I didn't manage to clean at all or even fold those clothes, after I changed my children and put them to bed, I dozed off too... 

By the time I woke up, it was already 6.40am. Hahaha.. I jumped off the bed and quickly rushed to do up my girls' laundry. The Washing Machines "said" 35mins to complete the washing, so that I thought it is more than enough time for me to hang the clothe to dry. 

I went on cleaning my girls' bottles, preparing their water bottles and snacks for school. I don't even have enough time to make anything, and I just gave them slices of crackers for snack. 

Chloe woke up and asked for her Milk, GREAT!, good timing. It was already 7.15am. While I was preparing Chloe's milk, I woke Clarisse up by repeating "Good Morning, Clarisse. Time to School" loudly. 

I quickly went into room to get ready for work while my girls are having their milk time. Hahaha...seriously, I didn't know what had happened. I showered briefly, I brushed my teeth BRIEFLY, I simply grabbed anything that I can see from my wardrobe and put them on, skincare? simply put on moisturizer and brush on the foundation and blushers...that's it. All in 5 mins. *sigh* 

Then, I went on to change Chloe & Clarisse. Luckily, my mom came out from her room and assisted me. Honestly, without her help, I will probably still not done with grooming these two grouchy daughters by 8am. 

The washing machine had not stopped. It stated there 5 mins more to finish the washing, so I waited while getting my girls cereal for their breakfast. After 5mins, it was not done. 

We were late, so I asked help from my mom with the laundry, and we left home and here I am now in the office blogging. *sigh*

I will be home earlier today, hopefully I can get more stuffs done.

Hubby told me not to be so stringent on every trivial matters, take it easy. Once I get the momentum, everything will come and be done naturally. It's easy for him to say because he is not here to SEE it himself. We are the same, and he is even worse, he really nags on EVERY SINGLE TINY BIT OF MATTER such as...... ahem..forget it. 

Oh...Mei Mei is having some allergies on her both thigh after consuming ceaser's pet food. Yeah, I know it's weird. Mei Mei can't take Dog Food, she has a very strict diet which is Boiled Chicken and Rice. That's it. And that keeps her healthy. My brother's love unintentionally causes her pain and itch. I brought her to the vet, and the doctor said it doesn't look too bad. Now, Mei Mei is in the Pet Grooming enjoying her spa. I shall pick her up @5.30pm and head home earlier today.

*phew*.... 

No comments: