September 6, 2012

Sort & Snap Color Match Fun







This is from Melissa & Dough - Sort & Snap Colour Matching Game. 

When I first bought this for Clarisse, she was not interested in it at all. I bought this in June, and at that time she could tell colors already. Somehow, when I told her to match the colors, she mismatched them on purpose. Most probably she finds it entertaining to see me getting frustrated. 

Instead, Chloe was attracted to the game when she saw me getting Clarisse interested. Very soon, Chloe got hooked on this color matching game. As expected, she can swiftly match all the color snap correctly and then show off to her PaPa and Grandma on how quick she can complete the snap. Well, it was way too easy for her age. There was once that I turned color side around where there is the same picture with no color and asked Chloe tried to remember the colors placement, hahaha.., she lost interest in the game instantly because it is no longer "easy" and cannot show off anymore. I should find time to do it again to train her memory. *sigh* TIME TIME TIME!!!!! 

Clarisse saw how her Jie Jie Chloe overjoyed getting all the compliments from us, and she wants the same too. Finally, she kept herself focus when I told her to match the colors. She usually got bored halfway, but she managed to complete it this time. :)



No comments: