September 3, 2012

Getting Ready for "School"




Yes, Clarisse is officially attending "school" starting from 3rd September 2012, Monday. MaMa is sending Clarisse to Vital Years, Early Childhood English Learning Center. Many asked why rush to "LEARN" or "SCHOOL"? 

I thought it is better for my girl to play and socialize with teachers and kids in the center than staying at home watching TV and Playing Ipad. Right? Anyway, it is only 3 hours class. Most of the time, they will be playing anyway. 

Yes, It was not easy for me to drop off Clarisse at the Center. Luckily, PaPa was very RESPONSIBLE this time, accompanied MaMa to the Center. While MaMa was at the Desk fixing all the registration and fees, PaPa sent Clarisse into the class and left her there with other kids. She didn't cry. We took the chance and quickly left the center without informing her. Not that I didn't want to, I love to hug and kiss her Goodbye. But I know very well that these love gestures will turn Clarisse to a CRYING BABY. So, we left with no choice. We came back at the Doorstep of the center half an hour later; trying to hear through if Clarisse was crying. We heard children crying for sure, but both MaMa & PaPa were certain that these cries were not from Clarisse. So, we left the center.

I asked Ms. Chan, one of the center teacher, if Clarisse cried. Ms. Chan told me Clarisse cried but not for long. Ms. Chan also commented that Clarisse can talk quite well. :) It means she was communicating with teacher, at least. 

At night, PaPa & Ah Yi asked Clarisse , "Did you cry in the School ?"

This naughty little girl replied cheekily, " I cry "I want MaMa" " while pretended sobbing. Then, Clarisse started chuckling to her own reply. Haha..Both Ah Yi and PaPa laughed along.  

Sorry. My mind is not clear today, wanted to input more feelings and infos. Not able to do it now. Have been rushing lots of work, skipping gym sessions for works. Arrrghhhhhh....Hopefully, it will end soon.

No comments: