September 18, 2012

A Phone Call Home

Ring Ring Ring....

Chloe picked up the call

Chloe : Hello, Who is this?

MaMa : Hi Baby. This is MaMa. Who is this?

Chloe : Chloe

MaMa : How are you?

Chloe : 4 Years Old

MaMa : No, MaMa asked Chloe How are you? Not How old are you.

Chloe : Fine, I am Thank you. How are you, MaMa?

MaMa : Hahaha....I am Fine. Thank you.

Clarisse snatched the phone from JieJie, and MaMa heard JieJie's crying in the background and KaKak's voice trying to deal with two sisters fighting over a phone.

Clarisse : HELLO! * In her super High Pitch & Loud Voice *

Clarisse : How are you? I am Fine. I go BaoBei. Okay. GoodBye, MaMa. I love you. I Miss You.

Dooo...Doooo...Dooooo......

Clarisse hanged up, leaving MaMa Speechless...... Smiling with the disconnected  phone call....


No comments: