September 26, 2012

Life goes on ....

This morning, I woke up at 5.30am. What for? I couldn't stand the stickiness of the flooring and I know very well that my "precious" maid is not going to do anything on it since she will be too excited about the returning home today (10.50am flight).

Fair enough, main house chore is not under her job scope, as she is mainly handling the children's everyday's life which include children's laundry, children's meals, children's hygiene and anything related to my children. She saw me mopping, and she initiated to take the mopping task. But I told her that she should get herself ready and make sure all the laundry is done properly which she did cause she woke up at 5am. 

Anyway, mopping is an easy task, it seems.... A few rounds of mopping are good enough to cause blisters on my precious hands. Before I moved back to my mom's place, Hubby and I was living on our own with no maids. We coped absolutely well, and now, with children around, we have to manage the endless messes like food stains, liquid stains, filthy footprints and handprints, toys, books, pens, pencils, puzzles in every corner of the house. 

Hubby and friends are asking me to let loose and not be too particular in the cleanliness, as long as it is "not too bad". Please define "not too bad". Any checklist to benchmark "not too bad"? I can't! I am not a VERY fussy one, but these messes are the sources of germs, and germs are the source of illness. 

Oi? Hahaha...Ya...I want to boast about getting up early to mop the floor and complain about about the blisters that I am getting on my hands. It took me more than 30 mins to mop the living area and the play area, once with detergent and once with water. *phew* I don't need epidural to have life-long backache, I just need to continue to mop and mop and mop. The posture of mopping is really not good for the back. 

I am fortunate enough that my mom is willing to take over the care taker's job.    *silently* Call me a "freako"!!!! I don't think my mom can handle my girls. She was so so so stressed over no maids cleaning the house and had been very moody since our maids left. She was fine for the first two days, and it got worse days after days. That's why we avoid talking to her for the last few weeks. Opps! Sorry. I know how she feels because I had the same pressure last night when I started thinking my girls without Novi.

I know it's silly. EVERY MOTHER IN THIS WORLD has to take care of their own children, what is the big deal. Well, it's no big deal. I am just too pampered, and had been living in a luxurious life since the birth of Chloe. 

Life goes on. My mom is here for me. My Dad (a.k.a Boss) is very loose with my presence in the office, which makes me the luckiest girls in the whole wide world. I must said I have a team of good colleagues, who works terrifically on their duties, and that's make me double, triple, quadruple of LUCK LUCK LUCK. Look at the bright side, sun still shines and life goes on, with a little twist on the process in life such as simple house chores and a full control of my girls' everyday life. This is AWESOME, don't you agree? I Love It!!!!!

No comments: