October 25, 2010

Going Back to Work Soon

Time flies, I wish I have more time staying at home, bring Chloe to Gymbo Classes, do some grocery shopping, knit more items for my little ones, bake cakes, cooks etc etc... But the fact is I AM GOING BACK TO WORK NEXT WEEK! 

Since I have the same caretaker, so I am not so worried about Baby Clarisse as I know very well that my maid is doing a good job so far. She will be able to manage it with the help of my mum's maid. I know it sounded really bad that my children are taken care by MAIDS and not MUMMY. Both starts with the letter "M" but it has a great differences between MAID and MOM. Still, MUMMY has to go back to work to get more $$$ back home (& myself) and also MUMMY got to go to work to help out GRANDPA and GRANDMA. *sigh* 

Feeling a little guilty now because the moment I start going back to work, I will packed with my own activity. For instance I have to spend my evening (after work) for my body treatment that I had signed up and also the Yoga classes, which means I will reach home at about 9pm. Sob Sob Sob...too much to do and too little time to spend. Gosh!!!! Especially when I am such a greedy mum. :)

So sad~~~, going back to work! :(

No comments: