October 18, 2010

Nursery School

I am planning to send Chloe to half day pre-school for exposure. Not much of expectation, just want her to spend some times to get to know more friends, get used to new environment rather staying home watch tv and play toys alone (or with maids). Further to that, if I can send Chloe away from home for half a day, my maid can pay more attention to Baby Clarisse while Chloe is away. By the time, Chloe is home from school, Chloe should be tired and will nap for an hour or so. 

So, I start googling about preschool and nursery, and enquired a few of them. Gosh... The shocking fees are making me think twice about sending Chloe to school. These fees are like University's Fees, and these pre-school that I enquired are not the super famous ones yet. Basically, we are looking at RM 7K a year for those neighborhood style, and RM 12K for those "Intermediate" style, and RM 24K for those International Branded School. I haven't found out the FAMOUS BRANDED INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL's fees yet, I cannot imagine and I don't think I am going to spend so much for such a young age. *phew*

I am looking for a small playgroup, and I prefer it the neighborhood style kind of nursery whereby the ratio of 1 teacher to maximum of 6 children. But I have heard many out there without qualifications, and do not really guide your children properly. My husband worry about the security the most, we do not want strangers that might hurt our children in school. Recommendation required. 

I was trying to find out more information from parents' blogs but so far I have not found any pre-school related blog. Need to go ask around.. :p It is really not easy parenting at this ERA, everything is about $$$.  :( 

No comments: