October 5, 2010

Baby Clarisse sleeps better without Air-Cond?

I was complaining about Baby Clarisse waking up in the night and refuses to sleep. My mum and I found out something interesting. 

For the last few days that I was sick. In order not to pass the virus to my children, I had isolated myself in a room, and my mum took over the job of taking care of Baby Clarisse in the night. My mum slept with Clarisse in the TV room. Baby Clarisse slept on her crib while my mum slept on the sofa. The first night, Baby Clarisse slept at around 12 midnight, woke up 3am and 5am for milk, but she slept immediately after feeding. On the second night, Baby Clarrise slept at 1.30am and she managed to sleep through the night and woke up at 7am. On the Third night, my mum decided to move back to her room because it is too hot for her to sleep on the sofa without Air-Cond. Unfortunately, Baby Clarisse made a lot noise even though she was already fed. So, my mum decided to give it a try and move back to the TV room. Guess what? She slept immediately without pacifier, and did not cry for cuddling. She slept immediately after my mum moved out of the room.

I suspect that Baby Clarisse doesn't like the cold in the air-cond room and she likes to sleep under the fan. Unfortunately, Hubby and Chloe both are afraid of heat, they SWEAT in the air-cond room too. Baby Clarisse is like me prefers to sleep without Air-Cond, and love the fan.

I will try to sleep in the TV room tonight but Hubby said Baby Clarisse has to get used to the Air-Cond room somehow.

No comments: