October 9, 2010

My Darling Chloe is sick :(

Even though I was told by my doctors that my fever was not infectious, somehow I think I am the one to be blamed for this incident. Who else to blame? I was the only sick person at home last weekend! Plus, it happened twice that I passed the virus to her previously when i got sick which ended up making her sick too. The good news is that OUR BOND is too strong, but the bad news is my girl falls sick whenever I am sick. *sigh* This is not what I want to experience. It is torturing to see my darling gets sick, especially she tends to have a higher temperature compared to mine. Once the fever hits her, her temperature will always end up 40 deg C. It is rather worrying for us to feel her so hot, and it is never easy to get rid of it. 

Chloe is now admitted to the hospital, it is the best way even though it is just fever. I have a 7 weeks old Baby Clarisse at home, we cannot afford to have another baby sick. So, admission is necessary to eliminate the chance of virus attack. Also, hubby thinks that it will be easier to monitor Chloe's temperature with the nurses' assistance. I didn't want her to be admitted because I couldn't stay in the hospital with her, as I need to stay home to feed Baby Clarisse. Yes, even though I can pump out, I might not be able to cope with the milk supply. Since the day that I got sick, my milk supply has been relatively low, if I don't continue to feed and pump consistently, Baby Clarisse will not get the benefit of breastmilk, but to be fed on supplements. Supplements will be my last choice at this moment. 

I cried when I was on the way home alone, leaving hubby and darling Chloe in the hospital ward. I miss her already. I know she will be well taken care of, and it will help her to recover faster, but I just can't help missing her so much now. 

God, I pray thee for Chloe's speedy recovery, and return to her healthy and bubbly state.

No comments: