October 5, 2010

Chloe is able to sing on her own

No one can underestimates the learning power of Toddlers. They are so fast in learning and they are so quick in applying what they have learned. It is so amazing. At least I am amazed. 

Chloe is starting to talk like an adult. She is able to comprehend what we are telling her, and she is able to pick up new "vocabulary" through everyday life. I don't remember teaching her certain words, but she is able to pick up from our adult conversation and use it. She might not totally understand the meaning of the word but somehow she figures out how to "insert" the new "vocabulary" in a certain sentence. 

She is able to say one to ten, but the actual fact is she doesn't know how to count yet. Hahaha... Now, she is trying to learn Eleven, Twelves and Thirteen. 

Chloe says : One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen...YEAH (She usually claps to applause herself for completing a task that we told her to do)

She is able to sing ABC Songs, she can recognize alphabets are ABC but she doesn't know which is A, Which is B or Which is C. As long as she sees Alphabets or Numbers, She would call them ABC. But, Hooray to Chloe because Mama really didn't expect you to be able to sing ABC Song in such a perfect manner. Hooray~ Good Job. To me, she has done a very good job but to be a little picky (hahaha..) she tends to make mistake at the "L M N" portion. Maybe this verse has the faster tempo that's why she couldn't catch it properly. But with my sister's guidance, she SOMETIMES able to sing it right. 

My Darling Chloe is good in music and singing. She loves to sing! She can sing so many songs by herself now. She loves Barney's I love you Song, She loves This Old Man, She loves Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars... I am so proud of my Chloe. 

However, after so many praises, I must also point out the naughty side of Chloe. She already knows how to throw tantrum, and asks for what she wants. If she didn't get what she wants, she will start to shout and kick and cry. I don't encourage ANYONE to give in to her, I definitely won't. But sometimes, my maids would just give in because they wants her to stop crying. Chloe is not listening to me anymore, when she says she doesn't want it, she will rejects it totally. I tried to use Yakult to bribe her, I tried to smack her, I tried to sweet talk to her but it doesn't work at all. It is getting more and more difficult to control her as she is developing her own personality gradually and she is developing her own thinking which helps her in making choices of what she likes and dislikes. 

I need to LEARN how to cope with their development and LEARN how to guide them well. How can I lose to her? Where to learn? How to learn? Quickly google it now. :P

No comments: