November 1, 2010

First Day of WORK

1/11/2010 - Finally I am back to work. 

I woke up at 7am when Baby Clarisse cried for feeding, but I didn't feed her directly. I had my maid standby to feed her the expressed milk while I rushed to the bathroom to get myself ready for work. After I had an shower, I realized that a red spot on my left breast. It was not painful initially until I started pumping, and I found out that my left side is already sore. SIGH... I was praying "NO FEVER, NO FEVER" while the machine is running. Everything went well. After expressing, I packed my handbag, pack the Pump Bag, pack my Salad for lunch, Make-up, dress-up. All went well with no sign of fever.

Then, I had breakfast with my family, and I felt a little dizzy at that time. Sigh.... The moment i stepped into the office, with the air-conditioning blowing at me, my fever came straight to me. I brought the leftover Augmentin and went to get Panadol from Seven-Eleven. After popping these pills, it made me feel even worse. Tired & No Mood to work. So SICK of being SICK every week. Bacteria & Virus have been following me for 1 month plus on a weekly basis. Please...Let me go. 

Dizziness is turning my GOOD Day to a BAD Day. :(

Miss my babies now...got to go home SOON and rest.

No comments: