November 12, 2008

Week 37

I have been counting for the D-day to come, and it has finally getting closer and closer for me to meet my baby. Just went to visit my gynae yesterday, 11/11/2008, which is also an important date that Hubby and I have marked the journey of our very first happy marriage year. Dr. Ravi told me that my baby's weight is approximately 3.3kilo, and he also mentioned that this baby size is slightly bigger than average especially for my size. I started to worry, and so many things pops up my minds. Dr. Ravi told me that it is still early to judge whether I need to go for a C-Section or not. He said give it another 7 or 10 days to see how baby's crown can engaged into my pelvic bone. Dr. Ravi is a very careful person and he didn't want to mention too much, he advised me to relax, just wait and see till the last minute. We can never know what will happen eventually.

I was a little upset after knowing that baby's size is slight bigger than average. I know, it is a good sign that my darling is healthy and developing very well. Dr. Ravi also keeps on mentioning baby's development is very good and healthy. I love to hear that and I am ecstatic, happy, excited, delighted, most joyous to know the fact that I have a healthy baby. However, I couldn't stop myself from thinking about what will happen on the actual D-day. I want a natural birth if it's permitted, I want to minimise the tear if it's possible, I want to avoid epidural if I can take it, I want PaPa to enjoy with me for the process of my baby's birth. If it's a C-section, PaPa is no longer involved in the process, well, he can but I don't think it is appropriate anymore. So many ifs popped out and made me slightly moody for the whole afternoon.

No matter what it is, the most important issue is still the health of baby. I want her to be healthy and happy. I don't care whether I can make it through natural birth or by C-section, I don't care how severe my stretch marks can be, I don't care how much fats I have to gained, all I care is my baby.

Relax and let it comes naturally and everything will turn out what it is suppose to be eventually.
3 More weeks to go, and I can't wait to see baby Chloe.

Baby Chloe, PaPa and MaMa are ready to bring baby home to our one happy big family. Love you.

No comments: