November 9, 2008

Stretch Marks

OMG, The Stretch Marks getting severe every day. I've tried many creams & oils to apply on my bump, but it just doesn't seem to help at all. Everytimes, I looked at bump on th mirror, the scars just made me feel really unhappy. I have to talk to myself each time and convince myself that it is worth it.

I am the unlucky one whose skin doesn't have enough elascity to get away from the terrfying stretch mark. My gynae told me that there is nothing that i can do about it except keep applying the so called strech mark cream (which doesnt work on me at all).

I started to get the stretch mark on my week 33 and within 3 weeks, which is week 36, my bump grows rapidly and the stretech inevitably showing up. I can feel it with my eyes closed which stroking my bump. Gosh. They are not just stretch MARK, but when you touched it, it feels like wrinkles.

I just bougth the Baby Angel Strech Oil, which was highly recommended for stretch mark PREVENTION. Well, I have no choice but to purchase it to PREVENT further stretch mark. I went to many websites and bookstores to look up cure for strech marks. Haha..I was a little obsessed maybe, Infact there is no such thing as prevention if your skin cannot take the rapid grow or your skin doesn't have the elasticity. And, I just realised that the stretch mark will never disappear. It may only get lighter as times pass, and no laser or any treatment can get rid of the horrible stretch mark. The only thing that I can get rid of it is to go through a TUMMY TUCKING.

All I can wish now is to quickily see my baby face to face so that I can stop myself from thinking about the stretch marks and starts feeling all the sacrifices are worth it.


Baby Chloe..... Mama can't wait to see you.

No comments: