November 29, 2008

The 8th Day - The Best Hair Wash

Finally, the day has come. Haha...my day to take a proper shower without gingers and my hair wash day. Woke up early in the late morning, waited until 11am. I quickly prepared myself to my bathroom with my invisible checklist: XL T-Shirt, Long Pants, Nursing Bra, Underwear, Sanitary Pad, Nursing Pad, Two Towels, Body Powder, Doves, Pantene Shampoo & Conditioner. What did I missed?

Anyway, I brought in all the necessity with me to a wonderful shower and the best hair wash ever. mmm~ smell nice! I was a little skeptical about the "Wind" will penetrate into our body and cause sickness at the later stage. Come on, who doesn't get sick at the older age? But in order to obtain the next chance of getting a perfect shower & hair wash, I better follow instruction closely. I was told to shower in HOT water, and drink a glass of HOT "Hong Zhou Dong Sam Shui" (Some Chinese herbs). Sigh, I was totally wet even after shower due to extensive perspiration. Shhhhhhhh...... Better than nothing lah!

Can't wait for another 7 days .... Gosh...

No comments: