November 21, 2013

Proud of my Baby


When I got home yesterday, Big C ran towards me excitedly with a piece of paper on her right hand. 

"MaMa, Look! I am learning to write my Chinese Name." Big C said proudly.

"MaMa, look, this one is not nice, so I write another one." Big C continued pointing another piece of paper on her little desk.

I didn't take a picture of the other so-called not-nice-one, to me, both look VERY well done!
I am so so so proud of my baby, even though she didn't write it PERFECTLY, I am already very impressed. At least, she can imitate stroke by stroke and recognize "Yes, This is my chinese name" Soon, she will not need sample and start writing her own chinese name fluently.

BABY, EXCELLENT WORK!! 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Such a cutie! Your baby is a brilliant one. :)