November 18, 2013

Little C's Last Day at Vital Years

14th November 2013, Little C's Last Day at Vital Years.

Why 14th? Allow me to explain why I intentionally make 14th November 2013 the last day of school for Little C.

Well, First, this week is the last week of school for JieJie, so I thought might as well make it the last week for Little C too.

Ok Fine. Then why 14th? not 15th. 

Can you see the Aeriel Jelly Cake that I specially ordered for Little C?
The children in VY are not allowed to eat any birthday cakes in the center, but we are allowed to bring cakes for the children to CELEBRATE birthday, it's the center's policy. So, after birthday songs, parents have to bring the cake home.

The reason given was that they worried any consumed foods are not halal or vegetarian. Even though I insisted that this is a Jelly Cake, it's HALAL and VEGETARIAN too,  the principle said NO. Well, not a good or a bad thing for me. Just weird.

Anyhow, since Big C needs to bring food to school on her last day.
So, after the farewell party here in VY, this cake will be kept for Jie Jie to bring to school on the 15th ! Hahaha .... Cheapo hor?. Don't waste ma!




Poor Little C, Didn't get to eat the Beautiful Aerial Cake. 
But I let her ate all the alphabets.
Of course she was not so happy, but I told her that she's gonna have unlimited Jelly on Jie Jie's upcoming Birthday Party.




VT Teachers. Well Done!

My first time and the last time spending 1 hour here in the center.
Then I realized Little C is also a very shy and quiet one in the center.
Just like Jie Jie! Oh My Gosh! These two C Monsters are always so talkative and noisy at home. Jie Jie is usually the soft spoken one, and Little C is the louder one. Alamak! Little C was extremely shy on that day and refused to go near to any teachers or her friends. Teachers told me that she's quiet but sometimes she can be very active among friends. She can be shouting at times too. 
But, generally a shy girl.
HOW?? How to make my girls more friendly? How to make my girls not so shy?
I asked my mom if I was this shy? My mom said No, I was a monkey! LOL!
My Mom retorted "so you preferred monkeys or quiet and obedient girls like Cs?
Hahaha... my mom is such a funny woman, right? So unfair! Call me a Monkey!


Children love the interactive smartboard.

Bye Bye Vital Years, Thanks for teaching Little C how to read.
The truth is I AM SO PROUD that Little C can read so well. :)

No comments: