November 19, 2013

Learning to Write my Chinese Name

I have been taking for granted that the school will teach my girl to write her own name at the least. Of course, Big C can spell her own name and write them down confidently. But when it comes to CHINESE NAME, haha...I just realized that it is time for MaMa to do something about it MYSELF instead of relying on what the school can provide. 



*phew* At least, Big C managed to COPY her name by the strokes I had laid out for her. I believe with a few more practices, my darling Big C will definitely MASTER it. I know it is not a big deal among her peers, many should have known how to write their names at this age. It's definitely my bad for not introducing it earlier. Well, nothing is ever late as long as we want to do it. The matter of fact, WE ARE NOT LATE! The learning process has just kicked off steadily, and we will be able to master it in no time.


Not too bad at all for the first time~~! I am proud of my baby!



I didn't really insist Little C to follow the strokes exactly since I was trying to concentrate on JieJie's strokes. But, this is what Little C did on her own. Traced every single step beautifully, even though the order of the strokes might be out. Well Done, baby! We can do it again and again and again. You will be as good as Jie Jie soon. 

No comments: