November 6, 2013

Kuala Lumpur Tower on 3rd Nov 2013

Always wanted to bring the girls to KL Tower, but it just didn't strike a good timing for a visit. Then, one fine day, this Groupon email popped up and the first deal shown was "Buffet at KLTower Revolving Restaurant @ RM88.00/pax (below 5 children are FOC)". So, here we are! ALL OF US didn't have much expectation on the buffet (and you shouldn't too! Lol), but we truly enjoyed the time spent together with the children at 253m height! They were fascinated with the view and of course the revolving platform. It's totally a new experience for the girls, jumping in and out of the platform, and fiercelessly leaning against the thick glass window, trying to locate where is "our home", while the adults having difficulty to adapt the height & the revolving platform which is making us dizzy. *sigh* Can't escape the fate of AGING! Yes! You and Me! :P 




I brought my nikon along, but is always not easy to download these photos, their file size is way too big and taking ages to transfer. Hehehe...Lazy! But again, I will try...I know I know...already tonnes of backlogs. Hahaha....
I stole this pictures from my BFF. :P Thank you! 


No comments: