November 3, 2013

Bonjour Garden - Bakery Cafe

I had a lunch together with my colleagues to celebrate birthdays of two teammates, hahaha..., sorry...super belated AUGUST Baby & OCTOBER Baby! Can't help, we were short of hands & legs for August till recently! So, everyone is back at full force, and now we get to have lunch together!

I never like to bring my teammates to the same place for food, so I have to always crack my head and google google to find a nearby eating place so that we don't take up too much time for traveling, and savour our moment together at meantime. 

So, I just found out that Bonjour Garden @ Kota Damansara is not just a Bakery but also a Cafe, which means they SERVE food too! So, I thought why not give it a try otherwise we might just end up the newly opened Burger King in Kota Damansara! Hahaha.... 


It is just 5 minutes drive away from our office which is perfect. We were kind of lucky to get a parking the moment we got there. The bad thing about Sunway Damansara is the heavy traffic flow; it is always very congested especially during lunch times and dinner times. So, it's indeed OUR lucky day! 

Bonjour Garden is a open-air concept cafe. Love their simple and cozy set up! I just love the open-air concept, and it was not HOT as the place was well-shaded and also there was a huge fan installed which gently cool up the whole place. Cozy place to have a meal. Somehow, the place doesn't seem so popular as I didn't see much crowd in the cafe. We were one of the FEW. However, I heard from my colleagues that they are very popular at the their bakery.


Bonjour Garden is serving illy coffee, for an amateur coffee drinker like me, it serves considerably good coffee here. I had cold shrimp sandwich which was a chef recommended dish, unfortunately, I wouldn't recommend anyone to try it. I didn't like the excessive mayo and the countable shrimps ON TOP of the bun. Aglio-Olio was alright, nothing to shout about. Fish & Chips should be normal too even though I didn't try it, but it was served in a rather big portion. Chicken chops were also ok, and the lamb chops were actually quite good at its price. 
The total bill came up to RM280 for 8 of us, approx. RM 35 per pax for a western meal with drink, I would say is quite reasonable. Not cheap but acceptable. Honestly, food was OK, nothing to wow! but acceptable. I don't mind to come back here again for a cup of coffee and sandwich. Why not? :)


How can we celebrate birthdays without presents! Guess what!!?? I received a belated birthday present too! So sweet so sweet! 

This group of beautiful and capable ladies are not just my hands and legs, they are also my sweetheart! So sweet!!!!!!!!!!!! Having the present is one sweet thing, the sweetest thing is their thoughtful gift, they downloaded some photos of my girls and made me a personalized framed puzzle with HELLO KITTY on it. 


Love you girls (both my Cs & my beloved teammates at TMP) sooooo much!! Muaks! Hugsss!

No comments: