November 29, 2010

Not enough time Spent

Why am I saying I am not spending enough time with my children? The below conversation proves it all.

Mama : You Love Mama or love Papa?
Chloe : Love Papa
Mama : You love Papa or love Mama?
Chloe : Love Mama (then she starts to think for a while) LOVE PAPA.

I thought I play smart, switching the order will make her say "Love Mama". Infact, I was right and she did. BUT the truth prevails... Gosh...I am such a FAILURE! :P

Before I had Baby Clarisse, Chloe was all mine, and she refused anyone else except Mama. But because I needed more rest and no strength to carry her around, Papa stole all BONDING TIME. I must gain back my ground, and win my daughters' hearts. :P

It is a tough fight because Papa is really a good Papa but I will not give up.

TO PAPA :
I recognize you as a good Papa but I don't recognize you as a good husband!!!!
BEWARE! Hold tight to your reign now and treasure it! Because I am regaining my "power" soon. Kakakakaka...

2 comments:

happy mom said...

Hi Chris, are you still bf yr baby? I personally had experienced bf my eldest son for 2.5 years. Even though u may had fever and your flow of milk may be interrupted greatly but it will come back to you again once you allow your babe to take it from you at regular intervals. If you need some advice, let me know and I can give you my number for a dialogue on how to gain back your b.milk.

Chris Yee said...

Hi Happy Mom, Thanks for your message. I am still breastfeeding at this current moment, but I need to supplement it with Formula soon. My expressed milk is not enough for her daily feed. But I will try my best. Thank you.