December 8, 2010

Worth more than Gold

The smile of my children worths more than any precious you can find in this world, at least to me & hubby. Nothing can substitute this heartwarming moments. They are our angels, they are our precious, they are our  everything. This morning, before leaving home for work, I saw Baby Clarisse smiling in her sleep, it melted my heart instantly, and I couldn't stop gazing at her sleeping Smiley face. I laid my left hand on her chest while my right hand stroking her head. It was such a touching, emotional moment to me, and I almost wanted to tear. YES, sounds extremely SILLY again, but this is how my children can affect me physically (the after effect of pregnancy :p ) and EMOTIONALLY (totally, anytime, anywhere - be it a good or bad emotion - angers, frustrations, happiness, joyfulness, touching moments etc etc.) They are like my brain, my heart controls over me totally, at least at THIS PRESENT TIME - when they are still adorable & sweet. Hahaha....I am not too sure they can still have this power when they start to irritate me like I usually do to my mum. :P Hahahahaha.... 

No comments: