November 10, 2010

Lousy Mama.....

Now, I am sick again.

I recovered on Monday morning and went to work happily. 

On Tuesday afternoon, I felt a sudden pain from the left side and found lumpiness again. As usual, the pain always tag along with his best friend - Mr. Fever. Yes. Fever and Pain is back again. I am taking a whole new & heavier dosage of antibiotic and painkiller for now.

I was a bit annoyed last night, and decided to stop bf. But I was hesitating, and ended up crying because I feel I didn't try my best to struggle it through. However, after a serious consideration, I must stop bf asap. Despite Doctors' confirmation that it is safe for me to feed my baby when panadols and the prescribed antibiotics are taken, I feel too much of these pills are not making my bm any good. Further to that, because of my weak body, I could not take care of Baby Clarisse myself in the night. I need hubby's help (of course, he is more than delighted to do it), and I need to try to keep a distance away from my darlings (even though doctors say my fever is not contagious). Also, I can't work! I have been feeling so sick that I left office early every day.

Anyway, decision has been made. I am going to see my ob/gynae tomorrow and ask for advise to stop bf in my case.

Sorry, darling Clarisse, Mama is lousy. I want you to understand that I had tried my best and I want the best for you. But in this case, Mama has to be a lousy Mama for once. Mama loves you!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I wanted to post a comment the other day, but couldnt do so from my handphone.

Have you tried Malay traditional massage? It is very good to at least keep the milk flow and not block duct which cause mastitis. If you want the contact, let me know.