November 29, 2010

Baby Clarisse's Development

Baby Clarisse is already 3months old. It is really amazing to see how my children grow each day. This morning I saw Baby Clarisse lying down on her Winne The Pooh Crib, crying angrily for milk, I realized that she has grown "longer" (taller). She needs to fit into a 3 months old clothing, not the newborn clothing anymore. How silly I am to make such a statement. A 3 months old Baby should be wearing a 3 months old clothes anyway, what so shocking or amusing about it? To me, it is amazing, it is special because my child is growing. Hahaha... It is hard to explain in words, but the feeling of contentment and joyfulness is indescribable.  

She is responding so well now, and she understands us through our voice tone. She can recognize voices from Mama, Papa, Chloe Jie Jie and Kakak. She can distinguish between Mama & Kakak, perhaps by our body temperature? our voice? our face? our style of holding her? I just blame myself for nothing spending enough time for her. Why? I have the tendency of being distracted by Drama Series, Knitting, Pumping Milk, Sleeping. Gosh...Sound SO BAD! not so much of knitting anymore because I really can't afford any extra time for it. Drama is only the AOD (Astro on Demand) Time which is only 9.30-10.15pm, I guess it is not too much right? Anyway, TONNES OF EXCUSES la, JUST SPEND MORE TIME WITH 'YOUR' CHILDREN la......

I found out that the stored milk is left with about 14 packets which MIGHT BE ABLE to last for ONE MORE WEEK or even less. Yes. I have the formula ready at home but still I feel very sad for not breastfeeding her long enough. I am feeding her direct in the night but SOMETIMES, there is no more milk flowing out, and she was not able to go to sleep due to hunger. So, I would have to utilize the stored milk. There is no milk in the morning because I fed Baby Clarisse in the night, even when I pump (which I usually do) in the morning, it can only yield maximum of 2 - 3 oz which is not even ONE FEED. Then I got to wait until about 4pm to pump in the office, and it only yield not more than 6oz (which equivalent to ONE FEED). I can't pump in the evening because I need to "RESERVE" it for the night feeding. ARGH...... There is no way that I can prolong my breastfeeding journey for Baby Clarisse. STUPID BACTERIA INFECTION!!!! Just hit me with the 'stupid' pain and 'stupid' fever la! why must BLOCKED all the ducts. Sob Sob Sob! I have tried fenugreek seed. I am drinking a lot of fluid too. BUT still not enough to accommodate to Baby Clarisse's feed. I am accepting the fact, but still I can't stop feeling sad, like a sinking heart; so heavy. Sigh....

1 comment:

Stan pold said...

Hi, really like your post it reminds me myself about 3 month ago when my little chap was same age as yours now. Beautiful time goes faster than a blink of the eye.