May 16, 2009

My Baby's Caretakers

What a coincident, after a series of complain of my maid in the afternoon, my dad suddenly praised my maid Novi & Rahir for being very patient with Baby Chloe as if he had read my blog/mind.

From his point of view, as long as Baby Chloe is in safe hand, everything else does not matter. In fact, I must agree that SO FAR, Novi & Rahir are taking good care of Baby Chloe. They always play with her, bath her twice a day, put her to sleep, feed her, carry her around, bring her walk walk within the house compound.

I am not sure how reliable is my father's word as he has the tendency of "BS" errr...ok ok....BULLSHITTING!!!! He is a famous for that too. LOL. He told me that he saw them taking care of Baby Chloe with lots of patient, and he also told me that Baby Chloe enjoys spending time with our maids. He was praising these maids so much so that I started to doubt my complains. Should I be even complaining when they are carrying out their job with their limited knowledge about babies?

Baby Chloe cries more when Hubby and I were at work. This comment is not just coming from my father, but My Granny and My brother who are always at home also make the same comment. :( Perhaps Baby Chloe prefers the maid more than her Mama or Papa, or perhaps she is trying to grab more attention from us knowing that we are her parent? Well, I guess Baby Chloe is the only person in this whole wide world who knows the answer to my PERHAPS.

Yes. My maids are taking care of Baby Chloe with patient. and Yes, they had performed a good job by feeding her on time, putting her to sleep adequately, and play with her excessively!!! Haha.... the word "excessively" appears not because I want to complain again. Her over excited afternoon had eventually resulted sleepless nights for Papa & Mama due to her dreams at night. Nevertheless, I don't think I want to stop them from playing with her. I do not want to set too many restrictions to my maid, all I want now is their responsibility of keeping my Baby safe and healthy. Education and Growth Development leave it to Mama to settle it whenever possible.

Ok! YES! I should be glad that my Baby has 2 very good caretakers. She is SAFE and HEALTHY! :)

No comments: