May 23, 2009

Baby Chloe is 6 Months Old now!

Baby Chloe is already 6 months Old! It is definitely one part of my most joyous moment in my life. Seeing her grow every day, changing and learning every day is making me feel everything is so worth it.

Papa was so ecstatic when he saw Baby Chloe turning left and right with good hand support. In fact, My maid told us that Baby Chloe was able to turn since 2 weeks ago. Other than turning, she knows how to "manja" (seeking for attention), she would do all kinds of "Donald Duck" or "Robbie William" expression when she cries. Hahaha.... She started to do this about 1 week ago. Maybe it is still very new to us, and we actually find it very cute to see her cry like this. It shows that she knows how to demand for more attention and learning different facial expression. Good Thing! But the Bad Thing is that she's getting "spoilt" very soon. Whenever she cries, everyone would attend to her immediately. What to do?? Only Baby at home!!

Other than that, she started to kick (or swing??) her legs when she's happy. Hehehe..one more thing that makes Mama really really happy is that whenever Baby Chloe sees Mama returns from work, she would raise her hands as if she is asking for Mama to carry her. Also, when Mama asked for "Come, Bao Bao!" or "Come, Mama Carry!" She would turn her head towards my direction and reaches her hands towards me too. Yeah!!!

Baby Chloe's swimming schedule now is every Sunday evening. She had actually went into the pool since last two weeks. Wanted to blog it, but was thinking to blog it together with the video. *Sigh* Hi-Tech Equipment but no one actually make an effort to backup/save the memorable video.

"Papa a, if you are reading this, I would like to request for a Laptop too. So that I can transfer all the photos and video taken and keep it nicely for our future entertainment. I want a Mac Book Pro! Andrew told me is "not" so expensive, it is about RM9K." LOL "You pay and I will do the work!"

It is quite impossible for me to bring to my office to do all this personal things. Not so nice and it's not right too. Then, I can't do it at home as my existing laptop is not functioning properly, I can only switch it on with SAFE MODE. I have sent for repair many times, spent lots of money and it is still the same. I think it is the manufacturer's defect so I couldn't be bothered to repair it again. The repair cost might end up the same as buying a whole new laptop.

Oi? Why am I talking about laptop anyway? It's about my Baby!!!!!

MY BABY IS GROWING!!!

No comments: