May 20, 2009

Learning to Swallow

Starting from this week, I have told my maid to try to feed Baby Chloe with the Instant Rice Cereal. Till now, I do not really have the opportunity to see her finished the two scoop of rice cereal. However, my maid and granny told me that Baby Chloe finished the Rice Cereal and did not make any noise at all. Just that, Baby Chloe takes a long long time to finish it.

:( I was not the first one who see Baby Chloe consume the Semi-Solid food properly. Sad la! She was always showing me the "I Hate this food" face or acted as if she is gonna vomit the cereal that I fed her. Sigh, it is good that my maid is able to do it for me so that Baby Chloe is learning how to eat. Otherwise, I don't even know when is the best time for me to start feeding her spoon by spoon and make her learn.

The instant rice cereal is very convenient and minimal wastage. Once Baby Chloe can accept the solid food, I will start to cook porridge for her again.

I shall feed her this Sunday to enjoy another stage of motherhood!

No comments: