May 6, 2009

Bellamy's Organic Baby Rice Cereal


I bought this from KLCC Cold Storage, and this is suitable for Infant from age 4 months and above. The price should be +/- RM10.00. This Organic Baby Rice is cooked and dried into very small & fine flakes, it is an instant meal where I do not need to go through the process of cooking. Plus, the good thing about Instant Meal is that there is less wastage as compared to those raw one.


Ingredient:-
2tsp Bellamy's Organic Baby Rice
8tsp Water/Breastmilk
Steps:-
1. 2tsp of Bellamy's Organic Baby Rice mix with 8tsp Water
2. Stir to reach smooth texture.
3. Then, FEED!
Hahaha..It's so simple.
However, I tasted it and I didn't like it. My mum said this is Baby Food, all babies take this kinda taste. It has an artificial taste that I do not how to explain in words. Well, it is nutritious and it is ORGANIC.
Maybe I will try to add in Banana Puree or Apple Puree to make it taste better next time.

No comments: