May 15, 2009

I am your Mama

Baby Chloe is getting very very naughty lately. She stops sleeping through the night for 2 months already!!!! Arghhh~~!! What is happening? Baby Chloe is making my world smaller and smaller. WORK, EAT & SLEEP are my only activities in life. Oh ya...taking care of her, playing with her is also part of my life now!

I am getting a little impatient lately with her WU NGA WU NGA! She is crying for attention, crying for entertainment, crying for someone to carry her, crying for someone to bring her for a walk, crying for the humid weather, crying for hunger, and crying for NOTHING!!!!! *Scratch head*

Sometimes, I even raised my voice and intended to stop her from crying. It works sometimes, but of course it doesn't work MOST OF THE TIME. She just cries, cries and cries. Arghhhh!! Mama has to let out my frustration here!!!!!

There is once in the middle of the night, she started crying. So, Hubby and I decided to ignore her. But she was so persistent that she cried for 1/2 hour and acted as if she was choked by her saliva. I immediately picked her up and she stopped crying instantly. Guess what? Stop crying is a good thing BUT the moment I picked her up and she looked at me then smiled at me with her legs kicking hard as if she was trying to say :" Haha, Mama, I WIN!" I was not angry BUT how can she be so evil. It is so difficult for me to describe how I felt when I saw my Baby smiling at me and stop crying in the middle of the night!!!! Angry?? No??? Happy ?? No Way? I was so SLEEPY... Cute? Amusing? Dunno......

BABY CHLOE, U ARE SO EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is sleeping at about 10.30 - 11.30pm. Then, she would wake up at about 4am and cry. Perhaps she is crying for hunger, because usually I will just breastfeed her and got her to sleep. Arghh....Tiring!!!!! Stuffing pacifier is no longer working anymore. She can differentiates between pacifier and nipple now! Arghhh......... Mama just want a good night sleep after a long day of work. Please be good!!!!

No comments: