April 10, 2009

No updates means good news?

Haven't been updating my blog recently, I guess many thought that Baby Chloe must have been a very good girl and Mama has no complains! WRONG WRONG WRONG!

Baby Chloe is still my notti little princess. She is still having her erratic sleeping hours and continuously disturbing Papa & Mama's dreamland. I have been very very busy with work. How busy? Like I always tell Papa, busy till there is no time for me to drink water! Hey, this is true! This is how busy i am at work! I have to do quotations, I have to train new staffs, I have to check my staffs' work, I have to report to my boss, I have to handle Overseas Principals, I have to make sure all enquires are sent, I have to do catalogue, I have to update website, I have to check invoices, .......so many things to do. Well, of course I am not saying I am the only in the world. Everyone is also busy with their own things, be it work or family!

Well, this explain why Mama never blog to complain about Baby Chloe and Papa. Hahaha..... No Time!

Baby Chloe is sleeping very late every nights, about 12.30 - 1.30pm. Sleeping late is not an issue, I can still take it. What is bothering me is that I need to wait for her to go into deep sleep then only I am able to get myself to my bed! For instance, if I put her to sleep at 11.30pm, I need about 1 hour to 1 1/2 hour to wait for her to totally deep asleep, otherwise I have to start all over again. FINE! Sleeping late, long waiting time. I can still take it. Baby Chloe is so notti that she would wake up in the middle of the night , about 4 - 5pm, and start to cry to seek for attention. I tried feeding her, but it does not interest her at all. All she wanted is someone to listen to her YAK YAK YAK! OMG..... tiring!

Baby Chloe, How come you are so notti la! Angry !

No comments: