April 1, 2009

A little change for Mama's Blogging Zone

I was impressed by Sis Elena's Blog New Look, so I went to the net and search some free template to download. I ended up messing up my blog. Haha...eventually I decided to keep it simple by using what is provided and played around with its features.

I played with the fonts and colours, well Papa said the change is not noticeable at all. Well, still there is a CHANGE. Hahaha...I changed my profile picture but I thought it is too small to be profile picture. I will try to find something nice with a closeup shot for the profile pic tomorrow IF I am free.

The most obvious change is that I added one of my favourite picture as the background of my header. Hahaha..... That's ALL!

3 comments:

anjoe.chou said...

I think the pic on the header is quite big. It is bigger than the frame provided. May be you can resize the pic (make it smaller a bit). Then it would be nice.

Chris Yee said...

Haha...didn't realise there is a FRAME...hahaha..ok...will adjust it. Thanks. :)

Elena said...

Sis, here's where I download the blogskin... :)

http://freeskins.blogspot.com/