April 12, 2009

Baby Hayden's Fullmoon Party

Last night, Mama brought Baby Chloe to attend Baby Hayden's Fullmoon Party. It was raining heavily, Papa suggested not to bring Baby Chloe out but Mama insisted since it is so closed. Luckily, Mama insisted to bring Baby Chloe along! *Happy* Baby Chloe met with Baby Hayden, She's a beautiful girl like me. Mama and Auntie Nicole both agreed that Baby Chloe & Baby Hayden are equally beautiful. Baby Chloe is so glad to meet with my first Baby Friend, and I will ask Mama to bring me to visit Baby Hayden more often. Therefore, I told myself that I have to behave really good in order to impress Mama.

Other than Baby Hayden, I met up with Mama's friends too. There is Auntie Mic, Hilde, Cheryll, Anjoe, Weili and Uncle Boonyeow, Stephen. It was so exciting!! Everyone starts with play with Baby Chloe and I enjoyed it so much. In order to make Mama feel comfortable to bring Baby Chloe out the next time, I had decided to behave really good. Baby Chloe didn't cry or throw tantrum. When I feel sleepy, I just slept quietly in Mama's arm. When I feel like socializing with Aunties & Uncles, I just got up quietly and gave friendly smile.

Overall, I could feel Mama & Papa were both very satisfied with Baby Chloe's behaviour of the night. A big Applause for ME! Yeah!

2 comments:

nicole said...

thanks for coming.....really appreciate it....
well, baby chloe is such a cutie pie.

Chris Yee said...

Auntie Nicole, You are so nice. Please bring Baby Hayden visit me more. I will also tell Mama to bring to visit Baby Hayden often. :P