April 17, 2009

Mama's dream...

I had a weird dream last night. Papa married another woman in China in my dream. Weird! I could remember every single moment when I woke up this morning but after a long hour of work, I can barely remember anything. What I know is that, Papa married another woman in China. When I found out that he married another woman, I demanded for divorce. He immediately agreed! I was very very sad packing my clothes slowly hoping that Papa will come to stop me and tell me to stay. However, Papa didn't say a single to make me stay, he went to play basket ball with his friends. Then, my MIL & PIL were both in the scene. My MIL was trying to persuade me to stay but I rejected. My PIL was also very sad in the scene ... haha...he hugged me and apologised to me.

The decision of divorce also made me decide to have baby Chloe with me from Monday to Friday when Papa can have Baby Chloe for Saturday & Sunday. Hahaha...

I told Papa about decision in my dream. He asked : "How come you get to see Baby for 5 days a week and I only get to see her 2 days a week."

"If this really happened, I don't mind exchanging with you. You can have Baby Chloe from Monday to Friday and I am more than happy to Baby Chloe for Saturday and Sunday only." I replied

"Why?" Papa pondered.

"Because I will be working from Monday to Friday, I won't be able to have quality time with Baby. If I can have both Saturday & Sunday means I can FULL TWO DAYS of quality with her." I explained.

2 comments:

anjoe.chou said...

You hubby must have did something that triggers your emotion... We will normally express our thought through our dreams, although sometimes it is weird and ridiculous. Just not to worry much. Or may be it can be a starting topic for both of you to solve your concern? good luck ;)

Chris Yee said...

I am not sure why am I having this weird dream. Weird Weird Weird.