April 8, 2009

Baby Chloe Strong Legs - 4 Month 2 Weeks old

Baby Chloe is growing every day. I am considering to put her on a walker. I heard from my friend that Doctors do not recommend Walker for Babies. Not sure what is the reason behind it. Anyway, I have a Baby Walker at home which was a gift from my colleagues for Baby Chloe's Fullmoon, why waste it? My mum put me on the walker when I was little, so I see no harm using the Walker.

Baby Chloe is now 4 Month & 2 Weeks old. I could feel her strong legs when I put her in her standing position (of course I have to hold/carry her tightly). I am guessing with the strength of her legs kicking now, she might be able to move around herself using the Walker.

But, is it a good idea to put her on the walker now? She doesn't even know to crawl yet. hmm... let me reconsider again.

No comments: