March 3, 2009

Why is my Baby crying?

On Sunday afternoon, I had already realised the rashes that appeared on Baby Chloe's face. At that moment, I knew that I am going to have few difficult nights. Baby Chloe tends stay up late when she has rashes, especially on her cheek. It must be the itch that is making her uncomfortable.

Well, I am so right! Of course, I am Baby Chloe's Mama. ** Proud **

Monday night, Baby Chloe slept at 2.30am. Before that, she was crying on and off. We tried feeding her, putting her to sarong, patting her, rocking her personally but for some reasons she was still irritated and refused to stay calm. When we walked towards the fan, she stops crying for a while. Then, back to crying. I carried Baby in her lying position because I was trying to make her sleep, and again her hands and legs were moving left and right showing her impatience. I tried changing hands from left to right, right to left. I tried changing her position from lying down position to upright position and vice versa. I tried walking her around with a rhythmical movement. I couldn't confirm the reasons behind all her acts, I am sure she was not feeling so well. Most probably as I have guessed - RASHES! I was also suspecting STOMACH WIND too.

Baby Chloe is a good girl. She behaved very good the last whole week. She slept at 12.00 - 12.30 midnight and woke up at 7.00am. Nothing to complain about. She even surprised me on Sunday by waking up at about 8.30am which enabled Mama to have a straight 8 hours uninterrupted sleep. ** Happy **

Unfortunately, Mama had a difficulty in handling baby since two days ago. She is so restless and her frowny face shown her frustration over 'something'. She cried cried cried until she felt tired and slept by herself at about 2.30am for the last two night. This morning, she woke up at 6.45am for feeding with her eyes closed. It is very tiring for Mama & Papa but Mama knows it is not easy for Baby Chloe too.

I wish Baby Chloe can communicate with Mama soon so that I can find out the actual reason of why is Baby Chloe crying? What is making her feeling unwell? Otherwise I will not be able to help baby with the right treatment. ** Exhausted **

No comments: