March 10, 2009

Love My Partner

The bond between hubby and I got stronger from the day Baby Chloe joined us as a family. Naturally, we know we are a family. Full Stop. Wait a minute, something is not right here. Why Full Stop?

I realise that the "IN LOVE WITH YOU" thingy is gradually disappearing from our relationship. No doubt, there is LOVE but it is a totally different LOVE STORY that I am talking about now. The LOVE that I used to feel was young, romantic, dramatic, fantastic and energetic. And the Love that I am feeling now is....how should I put it...err.. caring, responsibility, togetherness, support, protected and sheltered. Hahaha... something like a fatherly love that I obtained from my dad last time. It seems like my hubby is taking over the job of my father in taking care of me. Of course, to be in a happy life we must have a husband as described in the latter part but I believe strongly that the romance part should never be omitted to keep the sweet sweet relationship.

My friend sent me an email before describing how a couple live together for many decades and assuming that they know how much they love each other. Eventually, assumption led to a misunderstanding. Well, the story was a little too complicated for me to re-tell (** the truth is I don't remember the exact story). Anyway, what I wanted to say is we must not always assume between husband and wife. We must openly show our love to each other like saying "I Love you", kissing and hugging every day. Once in a while, we should just go out to have our romantic getaway. Then, arrange for romantic wine & dine on special occasions.

Papa must send flowers to Mama, buy diamond for MaMa from 0.5 carats to 5 carats, from VS to IF, from G colour to D Colour, put all his properties under Mama's name, buy everything in the name of Mama, hahaha...too excited... above all these, must love Mama like your NEW girlfriend everyday. :P

No comments: