March 10, 2009

Baby Chloe is not with Mama

Last night, My mum offer to take care of Baby Chloe during the night. Hubby and I were both exhausted therefore without hesitation I nodded my head (*YES! YES! YES!)

As I told hubby last night, *sigh* as expected, my mum fed Baby Chloe at 3.30am. My mum has a bad habit, whenever Baby Chloe is crying she would tell us to feed her. I have repeated myself so many times that crying doesn't mean hungry all the time. I told her how to differentiate the cries, but she insisted to feed her. *sigh* What to do, can't complain much since she offers to help out. Furthermore, my mum is a stubborn lady and she doesn't like instruction, she likes to be on her own.

Well, I told myself it is only one night. Don't worry too much. I was afraid that Baby Chloe would get used to feeding in the middle of the night, which means the sleeping through the night thingy will not happen again. It is not being selfish, my mum only take care for one night, she won't feel the importance of sleeping through the night. As for me and hubby, we are taking shift every alternate day. Persistency has to be there in order to make things in accordance. Anyway, we are not hurting our baby, Baby Chloe never cries for feeding during the night. She cried for other reasons.

No comments: