March 7, 2009

Copying

Baby Chloe is 3 1/2 week now. Baby Chloe is responding us well. I found out today that she's also a copy cat now.

This afternoon, I smiled at Baby Chloe and she returned me with a sweet smile. Then, I called her name loudly in a very happy tone and she responded with a big smile together with both hands punching and legs kicking. And Then, I told my maid to help out hubby in the night when I was away for Sarah Brightman's concert. I was describing to my maid how hubby carried Baby Chloe in the night and made her cried; and then I acted out how Baby Chloe " Wu Nga Wu Nga". Unexpectedly, Baby Chloe responded with her sulking mouth and cries. Haha... so cute...

Baby is also able to sit upright with a back support. However, her neck is still not strong yet. Papa and Mama have to keep an eye on Baby Chloe while she is in her sitting position.

My Baby is growing very well and now she knows how to COPY! :P

No comments: