March 27, 2009

Talkative Baby Chloe

I was not feeling well this morning, I guessed Baby Chloe had passed her flu to Mama. Anyway, I decided not to go to work but to stay home to take some rest. Guess what? Baby Chloe and Mama both woke up at 11am. My grandma saw us and said in Hokkien : " HO MIA!" It means Good Life. Hahaha....

After we woke up, I greeted Baby Chloe "Good Morning!" Then, I went straight to the bath room and prepared Baby Chloe's Bath Tub with Warm Water. I wiped her face gently with filtered water and I made sure I repeated it a few times even though Baby Chloe didn't like it much. Her rashes on her face is coming back again, filtered water will help to clean Baby Chloe's face and cool down the rashes a little. Then, I carried Baby Chloe to the bathroom and gave her a clean and let her played with the Yellow Duckling for a while.

After bathing Baby Chloe, I passed Baby Chloe to my maid, Novi. She fed Baby Chloe while I went to take a bath myself. After lunch, I started to play with Baby Chloe.

My Baby Chloe is such a talkative & playful girl. She likes to be entertained. She likes me shaking my head left and right with the rhythm "don don chang, don don chang chang don don chang!" She loves it so much that she chuckled a lot. When I started to make noise like Baby Chloe, she would also raised her voice in order to compete with me. The louder and longer the sound that i made, she would try to make it even louder and longer and also sharper. After a while, Novi sent Baby to sleep.

I was thinking how nice if I could quit my job and stay home with Baby Chloe to witness Baby Chloe's growth development. If I could spend more time to play with her, If I could stay home.... Hahaha...... But once again, I am not a home person. I cannot be trapped in the house for too long. I will be depressed therefore I think i better get back to work and get my brain working rather than thinking unnecessary things.

Baby Chloe, Mama promises you la. Mama will make sure that I spend at least two hours every day to play & talk to Baby Chloe.

No comments: