January 19, 2011

Panda again...

Whenever I mentioned the word "PANDA", it is instantly known that this word is associated with "LACK OF SLEEP". 

I think our two pretties had "communicated" and "planned" to take turn to wake up in the middle of the night to play with Papa & Mama. 

Chloe woke up on Tuesday 4am, and started to sing, talk, climb up and down, hug (*disturb) clarisse, force Mama to sing twinkle twinkle little star, force papa to pat pat her back and all sorts of funny things. These activities made us stayed awaked until dawn. Naturally, Papa & Mama were both late for work.

Then, Clarisse's turn. Baby Clarisse woke up a few times crying last night asking for feed. Geez... Usually, after I fed her, she would return to her dreamland immediately. But last night, Baby Clarisse was seeking for extra attention and demanding for more feed. I suspect she was not hungry but she just treat it as her pacifier. I tried to give her the REAL pacifier to suckle, but she cried even louder and I ended up feeding her again. AND~~~Today, Papa & Mama were both late for work AGAIN. 

Argghh..... Tomorrow's everyone's Public Holiday but it is not mine. I need to get back to work. :(

No comments: