January 31, 2011

Fun @ SI Annual Dinner

I have not been partying since three years back when I first conceived Chloe. Clubbing & Drinking have become my long lost friends and I kinda miss them on and off. 

I had followed Hubby to SI's functions quite a number of times, I am sure there will be lots of fun with lots of fun people @ the dinner. They drink, they sing, they dance - everyone is very sporting and very nice. That's why I had already prepared to be home late that night. I had already informed my maid that she can sleep in my room while waiting for us to come home. 

I dressed up in my leopard print dress with my new pair of brown boots, and off we went for MY first party after becoming a Mother. The buffet dinner was great, the band was fabulous, the people there were all crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow Wow.... Had a few drinks and dance too. 

I had a great night dancing & drinking, and I think hubby had a great night too because he was so drunk. 

No comments: