January 13, 2011

Hair Loss Season

Another round of hair losing session!!
It is like clicking "restart" and I have to go through the same process right from the beginning AGAIN. 

Arghhh...I took almost 2 years to grow back I had lost previously!! Many friends told me that I shouldn't be worrying so much since I have plenty of hair and I won't go bald. But it is quite terrifying, and the hair loss problem preyed on my mind that I am actually buying various type of hair products to prevent further hair loss. But I goggle about it AGAIN, and AGAIN there is nothing that I can do to stop the hair from shedding.  It is all due to the postpartum hormonal changes, and some said it is the time to pay back the extra hair growth during pregnancy. BUT how come I didn't realize any "abundant" hair growth during my pregnancy? 

The severity is not accounted by the number of strands, but the number of cluster.  *Sigh* My forehead is getting bald "AGAIN" !!!!

No comments: