January 25, 2011

ARGS Gathering @ Fukuharu

22/1/2011
ARGS Group had a fun gathering at Fukuharu Japanese Restaurant, The Terrace @ Hock Choon, Jalan Ampang.

As usual, some are punctual and some are late.  :P But nobody actually mind as when we girls gather, and we starts to "yak" so much that we don't feel hungry. Because we specifically mentioned that this is gonna be a GIRLS ONLY gathering, Poor BY sent his wife to join us and he had to roam around Jalan Ampang himself (But I guess, for his wife, he doesn't mind at all - unlike my "one", before I can ask him to send me anywhere, he would make a big chunk of nonsense and we will end up quarreling). 

Food : 7/10
I shared a Gindara Terayaki Dinner Set with WL, and guess what? We didn't finished the set. Hahaha...to be honest, the portion is considered small for a dinner set. One Pregnant Lady and One Mummy share one set and we didn't finish it. How can ONE pregnant lady eats so little, I didn't help out to finish the rest because I was still quite full with "PUN CHOY" lunch @ about 2pm. Let's come back on the food. 
Gindara Terayaki - So So only... 
Mushroom Tepanyaki - GOOD GOOD! It is Dry and Not Oily. 
Gindara Sushi - Don't like it
Green Tea Ice-Cream with Red Bean Paste - So So (& very expensive RM18.00/scoop)
Eel & Rice in Claypot - Quite Good, but Kamimura can do better Clay Pot Rice. 

Ambient : 8/10
The place is quite cozy. A good place to catch up and a good place for we girls to "yak & yak".

Service : 5/10
Topping up of O Cha is so difficult. I have to actually ask a few times just for ONE REFILL. Geez....

Price : 7/10
The price is quite affordable for a Japanese Restaurant - but portion is quite small. I am still quite surprise on the Macha Ice-Cream that costs me RM18.00. If I remembered correctly, Kampachi is cheaper than this. 

"Yaking" Session until almost 1am. Really looking forwards for the next meeting. So many different topics to talk about and is never enough time to finish our story. :)


No comments: