January 3, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Happy New Year 2011. Wishing ALL OF US a EXCELLENT year ahead filled with LAUGHTERS & endless HAPPINESS.

I have a good start for year 2011. I have two adorable princesses and a sweet hubby (IF minus the nagging & drinking habit, it will be perfect!) with me to begin my Year 2011. 

1st January 2011

7.00am - Hubby & I woke up early in the morning to send my parents to KL Sentral. They are flying off to London to meet up with my brother and sister who were already there two days ago. My brother went to London for his further studies.

8.00am - Hubby & I had Yummy Yummy Brickfield Pork Noodle 猪肉粉

12.00noon - I dressed up my girls and prepared the necessity for "gai gai" (outing - to girls' cousin Travis' Fullmoon Function).

1.30pm - At Brickfield Jalan Trevors attending Travis' Fullmoon. Chloe had a good time with her Mah Mah & Yeh Yeh. Baby Clarisse was a little grouchy with "strangers" (i.e. aunties, uncles & cousins) around. Well, Chloe was like that too when she was about Clarisse's age. So, I guessed crying is kind of usual at this age. Even Baby Arrise (2 weeks older than Clarisse) was also a little grouchy too. 

*** OH...I am proud to say : Yeah! We didn't bring our maid together with us this time. Just Hubby & I with our two princesses. It was EXCELLENT! NOT A PROBLEM to handle our girls ourself without additional helping hands. Of course, My PIL was there to take over Chloe for a while. So, No Maid? No big Deal LAAAA :P (For such a short outing) Hehehehe***

3.30pm - Home from Travis' Fullmoon function. Chloe & Clarisse had their afternoon naps while Papa & Mama went "PAK TOR" (date) at the Gardens (was actually shopping for birthday gifts for Papa's buddies.)

7.30pm - Had Dinner with MIL, BIL & a friend @ Ding Tai Fung. Received a bag full of Barney VCD from BIL's friend. Wow...Chloe must be super duper happy to see a bag full of Barney VCD. 

9.30pm  - Arrived Home. Chloe & Clarisse were both asleep soundly. 

11.00pm - Quiet and Peaceful Night with Beers & Jalapeno Chips. Then, Bed Time!

No Party, No Clubbing, No Music, No Dance, No BBQ, No Special Set Dinner but I had a good QUALITY FAMILY TIME. 

Happy New Year!!!

No comments: