August 7, 2009

Waving to Say Goodbye

Witnessed by : Mama
First Wave Good Bye : 5/7/2009 (Sunday)
First Hand Clap : 4/7/2009 (Saturday)

It is such a joyous moment to see Baby Chloe waves Goodbye to us, Papa was especially excited and happily announced it to everyone "LOOK! LOOK! LOOK! Baby Chloe knows how to clap!" or he would try to boast to the whole world that "Baby Chloe waves Goodbye to me every morning!"

Ya, Papa is right. Baby Chloe waves Goodbye to him EVERY MORNING. That's because Papa is always late for work and Mama is always out to work before Baby Chloe is awake. LOL!!!

Special Thanks to Novi (My Maid), I could see she made an effort to guide Baby Chloe how to waves Goodbye. "GoodBye Mummy, GoodBye Papa" She said while holding Baby Chloe before we off to work. She kept on repeating "ByeBye, Mummy" until Baby Chloe waves to me! It is so sweet!!!

It is kinda funny though. She used to CLAP when I told her to clap her hands and now she does't anymore. Dunno why?! No matter how I try to excite her or demonstrate to her, she doesn't seem to be interested in clapping. Unless, I put her hands together and then she would clap twice or thrice at the max!

She prefer waving more! The transformation of her waving is also very cute!!! First time, I saw her waved, she waved by twisting her wrist (left and right) with her fingers curled towards to her palm. Then, She changed her waving style after a week. She waved longer with her right hand lifted higher where her palm was approximately at her eye level. I find this wave the cutest because after a long twist of her wrist, her hands would move over her right ear and start scratching her head, tsk tsk tsk...scratch! LOL. Hm...I guess noone understands what I am trying to say unless they witness it! SO CUTE!!!

And now, she waves like us, no half way scratching head or wrist twister! She waves with her hands up and slight waves to the left & to the right.

No comments: